A 1-Day Clinic by Tony Haines from Balanced Equine Performance
- Learn how to create a strong bond with your horse
- Learn how to achieve harmony in all situations and disciplines by learning how to connect with your horse without creating fear or defensiveness
- Learn how to teach an anxious horse to relax and how to get softness in your performance, no matter the discipline
This workshop is suitable for all rider abilities and disciplines
Gates will open at 8am for a 9am start. The clinic will finish late afternoon.
The cost of the clinic is $120 for participants with horses and $25 for audience members/fence-sitters.
Stables are available for your use for an extra $10 (payable on the day – cash only)
Round yard hire is available for an extra $15 per hour (maximum 1 hour use at any time throughout the day – payable on the day – cash only)
By purchasing your ticket, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions and waiver detailed on this page.
What to Bring
- cash for extra hires , in case you fall in love with something on your fundraising merchandise stall :-) and to purchase cans of soft drink, bottled water etc. Cheese toasties can be purchased at lunchtime. Cuppa and cake available for purchase at morning and afternoon tea. Flying West cafe is directly opposite the facility but closes at 2pm.
- all your normal riding gear
- camp chair
- hat, sunscreen, water bottle, lunch and snacks if not wanting to purchase on the day
- water bucket for your horse, hay and hay net, everything else you need to care for your horse for the day
Our new grounds at 26 Fellowship Drive, Doonan 4562. Ample on-site float parking.
In consideration for being permitted to participate in any way in this event, I, the undersigned, understand, acknowledge and accept that:
- Horse sports are a dangerous recreational activity and horses can act in a sudden and unpredictable (changeable) way, especially if frightened or hurt.
- There is a significant risk that serious INJURY or DEATH may result from horse sport activities and in particular this event.
I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from the negligence of I Give A Buck Foundation of Australia Ltd and/or Tony Haines, their officers, officials, volunteers, coaches, agents and/or employees and/or other related parties (all of whom are referred to as “Releasees”) or others and I voluntarily PARTICIPATE at my OWN RISK and assume sole responsibility for any injury, death or property damage I may suffer that arises from my participation in the event.
I understand and acknowledge the dangers associated with the consumption of alcohol or any mind altering drugs before and during the activity and I take full responsibility for any injury, loss or damage associated with their consumption. I agree not to drink alcohol or take drugs prohibited by law before or during this event.
I agree to follow the directions of any event official/Hoofbeats staff member and that any misconduct or refusal by me to follow any direction can result in the CANCELLATION of my participation in the event and my immediate removal from the property NO MATTER when that may occur.
I understand that any such non-compliance may result in injury, death and/or permanent disability and I agree to indemnify the Releasees against all claims made by any person as a result of my failure to comply.
I agree to wear a helmet at all times whilst riding and agree that I am solely responsible for ensuring that whilst participating I wear a suitable helmet at all times when riding and take sole responsibility for my actions.
I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, hereby release and hold harmless and agree not to sue any of the Releasees with respect to any and all injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property, whether caused by the negligence of the releasees or otherwise.
Effect of this Waiver
I have had sufficient opportunity to read this release of liability and assumption of risk agreement, fully understand its terms, understand that I have given up substantial rights by agreeing to it, and agree to it freely and voluntarily without inducement of any kind.
I understand that my ticket purchase constitutes a complete and unconditional release of all liability of the Releasees, to the greatest extent allowed by law in the event of me and/or the children under my care, suffering injury or death.
For Participants of Minority Age (Under Age 18)
By purchasing a ticket for a child in my care or control, I, as a parent/guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, acknowledge, understand and accept all of the above and consent and agree to his/her release as provided above of all the Releasees, and, for myself, my heirs, assigns, and next of kin, I release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liabilities arising from my minor child’s involvement or participation in horse sport activities and in particular, this event, even if arising from the negligence of the Releasees.
The workshop will go ahead even if it rains but we hold the option to cancel in the event of storms. If we cancel the event you will receive a full refund.
If you cancel with 7 or more days notice – you will receive a refund of your ticket price less a $20 administration fee.
If you cancel with less that 7 days notice – no refund will be given.
We reserve the right to cancel the event at any time due to other unforeseen circumstances. In the event that we are forced to cancel you will receive a full refund.
Please email Sarah White firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0418 981 718