Incredible friendships start here. By sponsoring a horse you don’t just help the horse, you help to keep the sanctuary running and make the world a better place for our clients and volunteers alike.
Why sponsor a horse?
When you sponsor a horse with Hoofbeats Sanctuary your ongoing support will help the whole herd. It will pay for food, medicine, vets, farriers, education and training. You will be guaranteeing their future with us where they will never want for warmth, care, food or friends. Most importantly of all, it you’ll be helping us to help others – it’s the gift that keeps on giving!
By sponsoring a horse you are doing something absolutely amazing.
Ways we reward our sponsors include:
- Logo placement in our e-newsletter and sponsors section on our website
- Quarterly Facebook and Instagram thank you posts
- A beautifully framed photograph of your horse and sponsorship certificate
- Invitations to exclusive open days and Sanctuary events
- Use of our Proud Supporter of Hoofbeats Sanctuary logo
- Exclusive Photo Shoot for you and your staff at the Sanctuary
Simply choose your favourite horse or pony from the list below!
Keeping healthy horses is expensive. Rescuing and rehabilitating previously neglected horses is even more so.
In the 2019-2020 financial year our horse care costs were $29,159 – approximately $3,250 per horse.
Sponsorship costs $2,500 per year, and payment can be made annually, monthly or weekly. We also offer minor sponsorships/adoptions
For more information, download our Sponsorship Information Document. Please contact us if you are interested in becoming a major sponsor and would prefer to pay monthly or weekly; otherwise, you can pay below by credit card, PayPal or bank deposit.
HUGE thanks for your support.
Horses currently in need of sponsors are listed below.